Justin S. Raines
- Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits
- Supplemental Security Income
- Short and Long-Term (ERISA) Disability Claims
- Personal Injury
Justin was born and raised in Brownsville, Texas. He graduated from the University of Texas at Brownsville cum laude with a B.A. in Government in 2006. While at UT Brownsville, Justin served as the president of the local chapter of the Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society and as a member of the Alpha Chi National University Honor Society. After graduation, he worked at the Brownsville Community Improvement Corporation.
While attending the Texas Tech University School of Law, Justin participated as a brief writer on two of the schools national moot court teams, and his teams won the Semifinalist position at the 2009 Pepperdine University National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition and the National Quarterfinalist position at the 2010 American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition. Additionally, Justin won the Best Brief award in the law school's local moot court competition and was awarded the Jurisprudence awards for academic achievement in courses on Commercial law, Professional Responsibility, and Advanced Bankruptcy.
Justin is admitted to practice in Texas and New Mexico.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Honors: Pepperdine University National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition
- Honors: National Quarterfinalist position
- Honors: American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Honors: Best Brief award
- University of Texas, Brownsville, Texas
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society, President
- Honors: Alpha Chi National University Honor Society, Member
- New Mexico
- Brownsville Community Improvement Corporation